Xəbərin Davamında İngilis Dilindən Olan Test Tapşırıqlarını İşləyə bilərsiniz.
1. Choose the correct variant.
He was … for 3 days after the accident.
A) humanless B) understandable
C) careless D) unconscious
2. Choose the suffix which forms adjective from the word “president”
A) – ial B) – ful C) – ible
D) – ity E) – ly
3. Choose the synonym to the underlined word.
Simple food will never do you any harm.
A) plain B) easy C) sensible
D) clear E) perfect
4. Choose the correct variant.
1. to make a phone call
2. to make a will
3. to do the room
4. to do one’s mind
5. to make a translation
A) 1, 3, 5 B) 2, 4 C) 1, 4
D) 3, 5 E) 1, 2, 3
5. Make up a sentence
1. don’t 2. where 3. get 4. I 5. from
6. know 7. it 8. they
A) 1, 3, 7, 2, 8, 4, 5, 6
B) 4, 1, 6, 2, 8, 3, 7, 5
C) 3, 7, 5, 8, 4, 1, 6, 2
D) 8, 1, 6, 2, 4, 3, 5, 7
E) 2, 4, 6, 7, 8, 3, 1, 5
6. Choose the correct pronoun.
I asked if … wanted an ice-cream, but … did, so
I just bought one for myself.
A) anybody, nobody
B) everyone, somebody
C) nobody, nothing
D) someone, anybody
E) everybody, all
7. Choose the correct prepositions.
I saw no sign … envy … her eyes.
A) on, at B) off, on C) with, at
D) of, in E) for, in
8. Complete the dialogue.
- You still owe me ten pounds.
Have you forgotten?
- … …
A) How much does it cost?
B) Yes, it is in the bathroom.
C) You can have it for nothing.
D) I change twenty pounds an hour.
E) I’m sorry, I am going to give it back
9. Choose the correct translation.
Bir vaxtlar bu küçədə kinoteatr var idi.
A) The cinema situated in this street.
B) There is situated a cinema in this street.
C) Once upon a time there was a cinema situating
in this street.
D) There had been a cinema in the street once.
E) There used to be a cinema in this street.
10. Choose the correct tense form.
Where have you been? I … for forty minutes!
A) waited B) have been waiting
C) had waited D) was waiting
E) will be waiting
11. Choose the correct articles.
It was … wonderful day: … sky was blue, … sun
was shining, … sea looked warm and calm.
A) a, -, -, - B) -, the, the, a
C) a, a, a, a D) the, a, the, -
E) a, the, the, the
12. Choose the correct modal verb.
You … see the picture once and you’ll remember it
for the rest of your life.
A) mustn’t B) have to
C) could D) had to
13. Complete the sentence.
Simon didn’t become an academic because ….
A) he was impressed.
B) he had a brilliant brain
C) he was very intelligent
D) he couldn’t find a job
E) he didn’t get a very good degree.
14. Choose the sentence logically correct.
If you turn over one or two pages ….
A) you’d better strike a match
B) take it easy
C) it will took you a whole year
D) you’ll find the sentence you need
E) there is nothing to worry about
15. Choose the correct exclamatory sentence.
A) How good-looking, witty and charming man he
B) How stupid girl is that!
C) What a moderate politics they have!
D) How glad I am!
E) What a brave man is!
Read the following text and answer questions 91-95
In 2002 Steve Fossett became the first man to fly a balloon solo non-stop around the world. The millionaire adventurer had made six previous attempts on the record, but had been very unfortunate. In 1998 he had a lucky escape when his balloon plunged 8,700 metres into the sea. “It was rather terrifying and I was deeply disappointed”, said Fossett afterwards. This time, after leaving the Australian town, the 58-year-old American covered more than 19.000 miles in 13 days. He experienced some frightening moments, especially over the Andes, where it was extremely difficult to keep the balloon stable. Fossett was utterly exhausted after the light, but speaking by satellite phone shortly after landing in Australia, he said, “it is a simply wonderful time for me. Finally after six flights I have succeeded.”
16. Which of the following is not true?
A) Steve Fosset used a satellite phone for
B) He didn’t have any troubles during the flight .
C) He made his flight with a balloon.
D) The year of 1998 was the most unsuccessful for
E) Steve Fossett is an American
17. In this text what does solo mean?
A) Steve Fossett was a singer
B) Steve Fossett flew alone
C) Steve Fossett took a musician with him
D) Steve Fossett liked instrumental music
E) Steve Fossett arranged a solo concert after the flight
18. Which of the following is correct about Steve Fossett?
A) He was a millionaire
B) He made ten attempts on the record
C) He flew over the Andes without any trouble
D) He was thirty when he first started for the flight
E) He was a musician
19. After the successful flight around the world Steve
Fossett landed in:
A) America B) Andes C) Europe
D) Australia E) The Pacific Ocean
20. “It was rather terrifying and I was deeply
disappointed“ – Steve Fossett noted these words
A) He landed in
B) It was extremely difficult to keep the balloon
C) His balloon plunged 8.700 meters into the sea
D) He finally succeeded in his attempt to fly a balloon
around the word
E) His second attempt on the record
Açıq tipli test tapşırıqları ( 96 -100)
21. Choose the correct variant.
She reads a book ...... I gave her yesterday.
22. Choose the correct sentences.
1. I think these doctors advice are very useless.
2. That journalist’ s information is better than you.
3. They have stayed at the Brown’ s.
4. All sorts of furniture are made here.
5. Azerbaijan is famous for it’ s oil.
6. Some exercises on physics are easy for me.
23. Choose the correct variant.
........ else knows about this terrible accident.
5. a lot of
24. Complete the dialogue.
--- Yesterday my father said me a lot of facts about the
American T – shirt.
--- Do you have any information about it during the war
European soldiers began to wear a comfortable cotton
undershirt as a part of their military uniform.
--- I read it somewhere. Don’t remember. Can you give
other information ?
--- I don’t know it. Thanks for informing me.
2) not at all
3) T – shirts have simple design in the shape of the letter . T, these shirts became know in the USA, as T shirts.
4) But American’s uniform was made of whool and it felt very hot.
25. Make up a story.
1. Don’t worry. I can help you the man said him.
2. What do you want asks a gentleman coming downstairs.
3. He rings the bell. Now run! exclaims the boys and runs away.
4. I try to ring but the bell is too high and I’m too small.
5. A little boy is standing at the door of a flat in a big house. He wants to ring the bell.